KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Monday 1 August 2011

SOFA SET 3-2-1

I am planning to sell of this "3-2-1" solid timber sofa set. (Not including the coffee table)
The timber frame needs a new coat of shellac paint and vanish if you decided to make it like brand NEW again. Or else just get your husband or maid to give it a good cleaning.
Sofa fabric needs a good washing to bring back its tropical look or you can change them!
Cost a bomb when we bought it like Rm2999.00 back in 1997.

If you are interested, please do let me know.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment