KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Monday 8 August 2011

1/32 A-7E CORSAIR II PACKAGE

Have to say bye bye to this complete package of 1/32 Corsair II with nothing else to buy!
Here is the complete package for a great Corsair II model.

TRUMPETER 1/32 A-7E CORSAIR - Rm449.00

ZACTOMODELS #1 - A-7 CORRECTION SET
This kit corrects the shape of the canopy, nosecone and intake lip.
ZACTOMODELS #2 - A-7 SEAMLESS INTAKE
This kit provides an extended seamless intake with a detailed compressor face. It also corrects the shape of the intake and includes a new intake lip.
(NOTE: ZACTO HAS STOPPED REISSUE THIS ITEM. I THINK HE HAS STOPPED TAKING ANY MORE OVER AFTER A 2nd REISSUE.)

Zacto A-7 COMBO SET USD149.00

AIRES 1/32 A-7E CORSAIR II COCKPIT SET - EARLY VERSION
Item No.#: AI2050

AIRES 1/32 A-7 Corsair II WHEEL BAYS # 2055
Item No : ARS2055

The above whole package is worth Rm1500.00.
All parts are still in factory sealed bags.

Sob...sob...my great lost is your great gain.

ASKING ONLY Rm999.00 ONO 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment