KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Saturday 19 March 2011

Books - Children - How My Body Works

I have for sell here is a set of "How My Body Works" hard-copy series books with "Body Parts" in a box. These books are full of illustrations and simple text on our body.
Many years ago, I  bought these weekly books at Rm12.99/each from the newsagent. They were for my children but they stayed in a box and never see the light till now. 
They are ideal to teach children about "Our Body". Look good and practical for home library, children clinic, children library or Tadika?
What you see on the photo, you get the lot. 
3 issues are missing from Volume 1-30 here. (sold out issues)
Sold as where is it.

27 x Rm12.99 = Rm350.00

ASKING FOR THE WHOLE  LOT : Rm199.00 OR ONO




No comments:

Post a Comment