KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Friday 29 July 2011

1:32 AH-64 "APACHE"

1:32 AH-64 "APACHE"
Another big model. See the Samsung handphone for comparision.
This model is in good condition. Just happy to go to a new home.
You can have it for Rm1200.00 or near offer.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment