KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Friday 29 July 2011

PENPOWER HANDWRITER TABLET

I bought the tablet from PC Show/Expo last June 2010, and took it to Sydney for my daughter. She doesn't want it because it and opt. for a more expensive Mac tablet.
Poor daddy had to take it back here.
The box has been unopened and unused since then with me.
I paid Rm398.00 with the receipt still in the box.


WILL GO TO A NEW OWNER FOR Rm250.00

SIZE: 6" X 4.5"
SUPPORT WIN7/VISTA/XP/2000/MAC
SUPPORT CHINESE/ENGLISH/JAPANESE/
KOREAN
FULL SCREEN MULTI-WORDS FREE WRITING
FOR PHOTOSHOP, CORELDRAW & OTHER PAINTING SOFTWARE.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RECOGNITION KERNEL.
ENGLISH-CHINESE TRANSLATION & DICTIONARY.
DIGITAL SIGNATURE & INSERT TRACK MARK.





No comments:

Post a Comment