KIM WONG'S ONLINE GARAGE SALES
G'day mate. I have many things to get rid off for a bargain. So I shall update this blog regularly with new item to add in whenever I can. Please visit my blog for an update when you are surfing. If you want update news, please use the "Follow By Email" service on the right column. Thank you in advance for forwarding my blog to your friends. I hope you will find something from my treasures that you like and get it for a bargain price. JUST ASK FOR IT! Thanks for dropping by.

For a quick start, click on BLOG & ITS CONTENTS for complete listing of items. Or click on the LABELS below.

ALL MUST GO 1

Saturday 30 July 2011

LEATHER HAT - "KAKADU" AUSTRALIA

HAVE FOR SELL HERE IS A BRAND NEW GENUINE 100% LEATHER HAT WHICH I RECENTLY BOUGHT FROM SYDNEY DURING THE LAST CNY 2011.
HAS NO USE FOR IT AS I AM MIGRATING BACK TO SYDNEY.


BRAND: KAKADU - MADE IN AUSTRALIA

SIZE: XL
COLOR: SOLID BLACK WITH LEATHER STRAP.
VERY STYLISH DESIGN & COOL.
CONDITION: 100% BRAND NEW.

HAT IS KEPT IN PLASTIC BAG ALL THE TIME.
STILL SMELL NEW.
COST IN SYDNEY AUD149.00 (RM 450.00)

ASKING RM299

JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IT GOES TO A NICE GUY FOR A GOOD USE.

I am keeping this old brown hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment